Welcome to QB Motorcycles
QB Motorcycles - 01384 637168
*Full Time Job Vacancy*
We are currently looking for a sales assistant to work full time in our showroom.
You will be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries. You will be responsible for vehicle sales, managing workshop bookings, registering new vehicles, managing and invoicing warranty repairs, creating point of sale displays, arranging finance for customers, and preparing all relevant paperwork & procedures that arise with the sale of any vehicle.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a basic knowlege of the motorcycle trade/industry
- Have a basic knowlege of the mechanics/specifications of motorcycles and scooters
- Be able to talk to customers with confidence and deal with any questions or issues
- Be able to work well under pressure in a busy and fast paced environment
- Be able to multitask
- Be computer literate
- Be able to pick up various software and online systems.
- Be organised
For more information please contact Paul or Phil on 01384637168 or email your CV to email@example.com
Established in 1982 with a wealth of experience in the motorcycle and scooter trade, we provide the following services:
Servicing and repairs to all makes
Nationwide collection & delivery available
Spares available for most makes
Accessory & clothing department
Full list of services here
With a full range of machines on display, we are the one stop shop for all your motorcycling needs!
Please have a look around the website and check out our full range of new and used stock along with some amazing offers which are always changing.
See you soon!